Hobbytech S2 RTR 4WD Brushless Buggy
On: 11 May 2023
HOBBYTECH 1/10 RTR Brushless Buggy 4WD Hobbytech BXR.S1 - HT-BXR.S2.RTR
Our new BXR-S2 is a totally new platform, its chassis structure has been thought and designed to be capable to compete at the pro level.
When we designed this new car, we were thinking « how to make a 1/8 scale resistant buggy layout into a smaller scale? ». The BXR-S2 is this result.
And, as you can see, it is very similar to the current 1/8th buggy’s setting-up.
Disclosing from the box, a front and rear differential and an adjustable center slipper equipped with big bore fully aluminium shocks, steel front CVD’s and steel dog bones transmission.
A strong aluminium chassis and high racing sides guards guarantee the car a very high durability. A waterproof 50Amp esc and a high speed sensorless 3652 4600kv provide to the car an incredible speed potential.
Simply the best RTR brushless car in the market !
- Height : 148 mm
- Wheelbase : 273 mm
- Front width : 248 mm
- Rear width : 248 mm
- Front ride height : 48 mm
- Rear ride height : 48 mm
- Weight : 1625 g.
Brushless Konect ESC 50A Waterproof KN-10BL50-WP Specs:
- Specific 1/10 cars Brushless ESC
- Sensorless brushless motors capable
- Continue current : 50 Amp
- Burst current : 300 Amp
- Resistance : 0.0010 Ω
- Max motor limit : 5500Kv (2S) and 3500Kv (3S)
- NiMh input : 5 to 9 cells
- LiPo input : 2 or 3 cells (max 11.1V)
- BEC : 6v/3 Amp
- Dimensions : 48.5x38x32mm
- Weight : 90g
- Over-heat protection
- Programmable with Program Card (not included)
- DEANS plug
Brushless 1/10 Motor Konect KN-3652SL-4600 4600 Kv Specs:
- 8.4V Ni-MH and 2S Li-Po capable
- Dimensions : Φ=36mm – L=52mm
- Shaft : Φ=3.175mm – L=15mm
- Resistance : 0,0059 Ω
- Poles: 4
- Amp : 3,9A
- Weight: 200 g
Inside the box :
• 1/10th BRX.S2 Buggy RTR version with stickered body
• KT2S+ radio system
• Instruction manual
Not included :
- LR6 (AA) batteries (4 pcs)
- 7.4v Battery
- R/C specifics tools