XRAY GTXE’23 - 1/8 LUXURY ELECTRIC ON-ROAD GT CAR KIT - XY350604
The XRAY GTXE 2022 1/8 GT Electric On-Road Touring Car Kit is typical XRAY - a premium, professional, high competition R/C car for the most demanding racers, manufactured with precision craftsmanship, the highest attention to detail, and using only the finest quality materials.
The GTX8 2022 features a longer wheelbase chassis with updated layout. The front and rear suspension holders are mounted directly to the chassis with updated GT specific geometry. Aluminum spacers raise the front and rear diff heights for better drivetrain alignment, while the front/rear gear boxes and front upper bumper brace feature cut outs that direct airflow to the differentials to help keep the diffs cool.
The Front and rear suspension arms are molded from a softer material than the previous GTX to increase traction. 6° front C-hubs were chosen as they work well in a wide range of track conditions, while the graphite steering Ackermann plates increase the outside wheel angle for improved corner entry steering. Hard rear uprights reduce flex in hot conditions, and offer improved stability, while the graphite rear upright extensions give offer five different roll center positions for more tuning options.
The front and rear shock towers are much lower with laydown shock geometry for improved corner speed, updated roll center positions to help free up the car and improve stability on power. The redesigned shock extensions increase stability and improve corner speed.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. This is a kit that requires assembly. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
GTXE 2022 Features:
- Longer wheelbase chassis with electric specific layout
- Low CG layout with electronics placed in front and saddle pack batteries
- Composite battery boxes for each battery can fit short or standard packs
- Front and rear suspension holders mount directly to the chassis with new GT specific geometry
- Aluminum spacers raise the front and rear diff heights for better drivetrain alignment
- Front and rear gear boxes with cooling cut outs for the differentials
- Rear diffusor for increased stability at high speed
- Front upper bumper brace matched to front gearbox opening for improved diff cooling
- Front lower bumper provides clearance for the new suspension mounts
- Both front and rear suspension arms are now softer than the previous GTX
- Front C-hubs with 6° caster for improved steering characteristics
- 3-slot steering Ackermann graphite plate with more initial steering and more overall steering angle
- Hard rear upright for improved stability
- Graphite rear upright extensions for increased corner speed
- Front and rear shock towers with new shock positions and roll center locations
- Aluminum lower shock mount extensions improve the corner speed and stability in corners
- Softer progressive shock springs with new shock mounting position provide more stability, traction, and steering
- Thinner anti-roll bars to match new suspension geometry
- Central dogbone driveshafts and outdrives
- Center layshaft adapter fits smaller 45T / 46T / 47T spur gears for expanded gear ratio choices
- Compact electronics mount for speedo and receiver
- Graphite servo holder redesigned to fit the new chassis layout
- Shorter servo link to match the new steering servo position
- Servo saver stands with the chassis key lock design
- Stronger servo saver spring with a wider range of adjustment
- Front top deck with two different brace positions ensures clearance for the servo saver to prevent binding
- Longer composite front brace makes the car more predictable
Chassis length: 400mm
Approximate running weight: 3320g
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio System
- (2) 2S LiPo batteries or (1) 4S LiPo battery
- Compatible battery charger
- Electronic Speed Control
- Wheels and Tires
- Body & Polycarbonate Paint
- Tools for assembly
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HEI INTERNATIONAL users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.