This is a pair of Hole Shot 2.0 2.2" 4WD Off-Road Buggy Front Tires. The Hole Shot is the tire that everyone turns to when looking for an edge over the competition because it just works, everywhere. Period. The Hole Shot is renowned across the world as one of the most used race tires of all time. From World Championships to National Championships, Regional race events to club race events, the Hole-Shot design has won just about every title imaginable. Pro-Line's development staff is now proud to announce the Hole Shot 2.0. The 2.0 version features more pins and a wider contact patch for insane amounts of traction. The unique mini-pin design gives the optimum level of traction in dusty, hard-packed and grooved conditions. The Hole Shot 2.0 is a must have tire in everyone's racing arsenal, so get some today!
- Updated pin design lasts longer
- Small, square-lug technology throughout tire
- New outer pins are angled to resist catching ruts
- Internal webbing reduces tire expansion under acceleration
- Fits any 1:10 2.2" 4WD Buggy Front wheel
- Open Cell Foam Inserts included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Hole Shot 2.0 2.2” Buggy 4WD Front Tires (2 pcs)
- Impact Firm Inserts (2pcs)
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs) for 8207-002 ONLY
Height: 3.39" (86mm)
Width: 1.33" (34mm)
Impact Firm Inserts (2pcs)
Closed Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs) for 8207-002 ONLY
Now Made from Pro-Line's Long Lasting X2 Compound!
Updated pin design lasts longer
Small, square-lug technology throughout tire
New outer pins are angled to resist catching ruts
Internal webbing reduces tire expansion under acceleration
Fits any 1:10 2.2" 4WD Buggy Front wheel
Closed Cell Foam Inserts included
Made in the USA, since 1982
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HEI INTERNATIONAL users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.